Full time, 40 hours per week, located in Indianapolis, IN.
If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, QuadMed is seeking a (full-time) Wellness Coach/Coordinator to provide worksite based health and wellness services to our clients’ employees and their families. The ideal candidate will be one that is able to communicate with a wide ranging audience and enjoys helping others.
Under the direction of the Wellness Supervisor, the Wellness Coach/Coordinator provides individual and group telephonic and in-person wellness coaching to patients in an effort to cultivate self-efficacy, so that patients can achieve long-lasting healthy lifestyle behavior changes. The Wellness Coach/Coordinator is also responsible for the planning, coordination, and delivery of health promotion activities throughout their geographical area of responsibility to facilitate behavior change, and maximize engagement, outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in health education, health promotion, nursing, nutrition, exercise science or another related field is required
- One to three years of experience as a wellness coach required
- One to three years of experience in the delivery and coordination of corporate based health promotion programs required
- Maintain CPR/AED certification
- CHES (Certified Health Education Specialist) certification preferred
- Certification from an accredited wellness coach training program required, Wellcoach certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills with the ability to motivate others
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity
- Strong computer skills required
- Some travel required
Please note: While we are excited to pass along opportunities that we find, we are not endorsing the companies nor do we make any claims about the positions in any way.