Have you set your compass for 2017? Many things are changing. What about your intentions for 2017? And sense of purpose for being here at this time, on the planet? Setting intentions can help create the outcomes you want, and knowing your life purpose can fuel you.
Now, if you don’t know your life purpose, how can you find it? Some helpful tools may be to:
- make time to listen
- trust what shows up
- check in with yourself and see what feels right
- listen to your body
This could be accomplished by doing a dialog with your “purpose”, or doing a dialog with your spirit to explore what is the right direction for you this year. Writing in a journal can be effective as well, or making a collage, or map with more lineal steps, whatever you prefer!
Coaching questions to ask yourself could be:
- How do I benefit from NOT having a sense of purpose?
- When I find my sense of purpose, what would change in my life?
- Do I REALLY want to find my life purpose?
- How can I be open to surprises along the way?
Often we spend more time planning a vacation than looking at our purpose and planning our life. We wish you all the very best as you consider your choices this year, and the difference you would like to make in this world.
Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy