Ayurvedic Constitutions: Understanding and Supporting Each Individual
You will learn to:
– Recognize the Five Elements: their subtle and gross forms, and how they manifest in each of us
– Identify and understand your own Ayurvedic constitution and use this as a lens to understanding your own coaching style and assumptions
– Recognize the inherent skills and strengths of each of these types and help your clients use these traits to their highest advantage
– Learn techniques for supporting behavior change in various constitutions
– Integrate coaching techniques with a connection to the larger world and connection to your clients’ most balanced self
Dates: Mondays May 9th, 16th, 23rd
Time: 4:00-6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (6:00 Central, 7:00 Eastern)
Early Bird Price: $240 (last day to for Early Bird pricing is April 25th) Regular Price: $295
Location: Teleclasses, call from anywhere!
Instructor: Kate Shankari Sadowsky, CMT, MA, AHP is an Ayurvedic practitioner, founder of Bija Ayurveda, and Associate Faculty at Vedika Global College of Ayurveda. She has a Masters Degree in Holistic Health Education from John F. Kennedy University, has been a featured lecturer at the National Ayurvedic Medical Association conferences, UC Berkeley Integrative Medicine group, and provides wellness services and program development in corporate settings.