We believe our Wisdom of the Whole coach training and tools will help people see, value, and function from multiple perspectives. We are a home for discovery and exploration of a new way of coaching that creates wholeness and benefits the coach, the client, and the world.
We see a world where everyone is unique and strongly connected to all parts of themselves, others, and all things. When people operate from this place of wholeness, we trust a different and better world will be created.
About Our Founder, Linda Bark, PhD, RN, MCC, NC-BC:
- Certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Master Certified Coach
- Board Certified Nurse Coach through the American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation
- More than 25 years of coaching experience
- 20 years of experience training coaches internationally
- Author of The Wisdom of the Whole: Coaching for Joy, Health and Success
- Creator of the integral/holistic coaching model
Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy makes FOUR promises.
Click on each promise to learn more.
- We promise our coach training program will exceed the requirements for several nationally recognized certification bodies as well as our own certification.
- We promise to profoundly impact the way you help and serve others.
- We promise to provide you access to a strong, supportive community of peers and experts working on the cutting edge of coaching.
- We promise the opportunity to become a masterful communicator with friends, family, and yourself.
These principles frame how we go about our mission.
• All parts of the whole are important and need to be respected.
• The well-being of those on this planet and the health of the planet are inextricably interconnected.
• The well-being of people and the healing of gender separation are inextricably interconnected.
• Intention, attention and intuition are powerful tools for change because of our deep underlying connection with everything.
• Purpose and meaning informs and affects all parts of the whole.
• Situations occurring in far off lands or with our neighbors affect us and vice versa.
• The world and all its citizens are like family. Human sovereignty would be placed above national sovereignty;
however, national sovereignty would be respected and supported as well.
• Rights for all species are the primary concern of society and the connection among them would be understood.
• People do not have to say, “This is a business decision. It has nothing to do with you personally.”
People would see connections and repercussions more clearly.
• We could look at issues from a larger inclusive perspective—I, we, internal and external.
Linda Bark – Founder and CEO
Linda Bark, PhD, RN, MCC, NC-BC is a Master Certified Coach (International Coach Federation) and a Board Certified Nurse Coach (American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation). She has more than 30 years of coaching experience in her private practice as well as 25 years of training coaches nationwide. Throughout her career, Linda has pioneered new professional health pathways. In 1970, she started a nursing private practice and in the 80s she worked to introduce holistic nursing to hospitals. In the 90s, she led medical tours to China, lived in China to discover how to help Westerners create a context for Eastern healing, and served as a consultant to organizations nationwide on how to start integral healing centers. Linda recently received recognition for her book and the Academy’s course companion, The Wisdom of the Whole: Coaching for Joy, Health and Success, which was awarded an American Journal of Nursing 2012 Book of the Year for Professional Development and Issues. Linda’s integral/ holistic coaching model is an innovative and unique approach to co-creating learning experiences that empower people and help them feel and maintain a sense of ease, fun and fulfillment.